Create. Set. Soar.
FlightSIM is the industry-leading high-end COTS for creating high-fidelity, high-quality flight dynamics simulations and systems for virtually any fixed-wing aircraft in the world – military, commercial, or unmanned.
From building and evaluating simulators, training equipment, and cockpits to developing part-task trainers, FlightSIM offers developers fast development times, quick customization, and rapid integration into a given simulation framework. This is achieved through an expanded set of tools that help you build fidelity-critical simulation applications.
An easy-to-use interface lets you easily tailor flight simulation and systems by entering aerodynamics, weights and balance, ground interactions, and environmental parameters into windows and dialog boxes rather than writing software routines. FlightSIM lets you specify subsystems behavior, including flight management systems, autopilot, and flight controls.
Maximize FlightSIM by easily integrating virtual and/or real hardware devices and user-development simulation models and allow unparalleled interoperability and integration.
How can FlightSIM benefit you?
- Wide Choices of Engines in Single Application: Choose from turbojet, turbofan, turboprop, turboshaft, piston, electrical, or other user-defined performance engines.
- Includes Systems and Sub-Systems: Aerodynamics, Weight and Balance, Undercarriage, Hydraulic and Electrical systems, Navigation Systems, Flight Controls, Weather and more.
- Quick Aircraft Customization: Lets you easily change flight models or parameters or swap out aircraft.
- Rapid Integration: Can connect to any flight simulation framework out-of-the-box through CIGI, HLA, DIS, local shared memory, or networked shared memory.
- Flexible: Create models of virtually any aircraft including UAVs with high-fidelity.