Define. Generate. Simulate.
STAGE is an indispensable tool in the creation of true-to-life scenarios. Dynamic environments with natural character and vehicle behavior can be further enhanced with complex interactions, communications, and realistic engagements.
STAGE lets you build and simulate virtual environments for a wide range of applications, including:
- UAS operations
- Air combat operations
- Border patrol and border crossings
- Battle labs
- Urban combat operations
- Naval training
- Mission rehearsals
- Command and control
- Military embedded training
- First responders and Homeland Security
- Crowd evacuations for emergency response
- System specifications and design analysis
- Network-centric operations
- Virtual test bench
STAGE users are empowered to create more sophisticated simulation scenarios across massive gaming areas for operations, training, and analysis.
Like all tools from the Presagis M&S Suite, STAGE is built on a highly-customizable, modular architecture which permits developers to replace, integrate, or modify doctrines or simulation models.
STAGE offers an extendable, standards-based environment that comes complete with tools to help you develop rich scenarios including hundreds of entities out-of-the-box, with built-in doctrines, AI, and 2D & 3D viewing.
How can STAGE benefit you?
- Quick Scenario Development: STAGE allows users quickly integrate new vehicles, sensors, weapons and computer-generated forces, extend simulation doctrines and mission capabilities.
- Reduce Negative Training: Through highly accurate simulations, and real-life patterns and behaviors for human characters and vehicles.
- Rapid Database Creation and Reusability: By leveraging OGC CDB, STAGE allows for rapid database creation and modification, and reduces the redundancy of starting databases “from scratch”.
- Easy Pathfinding: Dynamic area-based AI pathfinding reduces the time-consuming task of specifying detailed paths for entities.