Presagis Technical Services can help you get the most from your software investment.
From initial use and customization to integrating different COTS software, or for customizing CRAFT open simulators, Presagis and its partners provide high quality technical services across all product categories, including User Interface Development, Visualization, Content Creation, and Simulation.
With over 35 years of experience assisting on hundreds of different customer projects worldwide, Presagis Technical Services can quickly provide you with valuable support and technical expertise that will have a positive impact on your program and your budget. By purchasing software and services together, you can leverage Presagis knowledge to maximize your investment in Presagis software while also benefiting from faster integration and roll-out of your application.
Presagis technical services can also provide a wide variety of customized 3D models and synthetic environments for real-time simulation.
Our consultants have extensive experience developing high-fidelity models and terrains across all domains, including land, air, and sea.
Our technical services are ideal if:
- You need 3D models developed quickly to meet a deadline
- You need to enhance a current library of 3D models to add new capabilities
- You need to convert models to a different format, such as OpenFlight, FBX, or OGC CDB
- You need to optimize models for performance reasons
- You need to complement your existing terrain database capabilities
- You need to convert one type of database format to another
- You require output to a specific format
- You want to extend the current terrain generation capabilities of the Terra Vista product
Presagis 3D modeling and synthetic terrain features include:
- Landmarks, airports, roads, buildings, vehicles, aircrafts, ships, animals and characters
- Damaged and destroyed states
- Multiple LODs
- Correlated Terrain
- Terrain optimized for Vega Prime based applications
- Multiple output formats, including TerraPage, OpenFlight, FBX, and OGC CDB
- Sensor support for NGV, IR, and RADAR
Presagis 3D models are highly optimized for real-time simulation and are developed to very high standards of visual accurateness. Our provided synthetic environments are customized and optimized to work in your environment and with your client systems.
By leveraging the Creator and Terra Vista COTS products and our new VELOCITY platform, Presagis consultants can quickly develop 3D models and correlated terrain databases for use with new or legacy systems, including VBS2/VBS3, CTDB, OneSAF, and JSAF.
Presagis technical services can provide custom simulation modeling services for real-time synthetic environments.
Our consultants have extensive experience developing sensors, weapons, and vehicles, or integrating Presagis tools into an in-house system model.
These technical services are ideal if:
- You need to develop a capability demonstrator
- You need to integrate an in-house system model, such as a sensor or weapon, into an environment simulation
- You need highly autonomous and intelligent entities or behaviors
- You need to develop specific military doctrines
- You need to extend your current simulation with more/new entities or new types of behaviors
- You need to complement your existing SAF/CGF with either higher fidelity entities or more autonomous pattern of life
- You need to develop a custom Instructor Operator Station (IOS) application
Our various sample applications include:
- Crowd evacuations for emergency response applications
- Border patrol and border crossings
- Air combat operations
- Urban combat operations
- UAV operations
- Test and evaluation
- Monte Carlo
By leveraging STAGE, FlightSIM, HeliSIM, and Ondulus, Presagis consultants can quickly develop simulation modeling for use with new or legacy systems.
Presagis' flagship product VAPS XT is the ideal solution for projects involving ARINC 661 compliance, and we are committed to providing software that allows embedded avionics display designers and developers to easily and cost-effectively meet this emerging avionics standard.
ARINC 661 is a very specialized field in HMI development. If you are new to the standard, Presagis ARINC 661 experts can help you develop your displays in conformance with the ARINC 661 standard. Presagis technical services can help you accomplish the following tasks:
- Define ARINC 661 widgets
- Create extended widgets based on the ARINC 661 standard
- Build your own ARINC 661 widget library with your own look and feel
- Layout ARINC 661 widgets to create HMI applications to be used by the Cockpit Display System (CDS)
- Develop and optimize the Cockpit Display System (CDS) and User Application (UA)
- To implement the data connection between input and output objects
Hire a consultant to develop VAPS XT objects, widgets or other HMI models. Presagis Technical Services is the ideal solution for extending or complementing your existing modeling team for the development of objects, widgets, formats, and more. This technical service is ideal if:
- You are under time constraints and need additional manpower
- You need specific modeling expertise, for example, ARINC 661 widgets
- You need to diagnose and address potential performance issues with your current application
- You need either OpenGL or non-OpenGL graphics
Using such latest generation COTS tools as VAPS XT, Presagis can help you to develop realistic graphics for many applications, including:
- Safety-critical embedded systems
- Lab and/or test & evaluation systems
- Simulation and training systems
- Aerospace or automotive industry-specific applications
Leveraging Presagis technical resources helps you to develop highly detailed and photo-realistic graphics for your next project.
Migrate VAPS HMI models to VAPS XT. Presagis provides a free VAPS to VAPS XT converter to migrate legacy VAPS files to VAPS XT.
Presagis technical services are available to complement this converter to help with:
- Large-scale HMI model migration
- VAPS to VAPS XT port migration
Our experts can help with the migration of the VAPS meta files to VAPS XT XML format and also help to optimize the HMI model in its new object-oriented development environment in order to benefit from the full power of the VAPS XT tool. Presagis consultants will tailor the HMI model and/or VAPS XT port to optimize the application in order to reach optimal performance.
Presagis Training allows our users to learn how to better use and manage the advanced features and capabilities of Presagis off-the-shelf software resulting in improved efficiency and increased productivity for your organization.
Our Training courses are developed by Presagis software experts and our enthusiastic trainers are skilled at helping participants understand, absorb and retain knowledge.