We are extremely proud to have been awarded the 2017 Up-and-Coming yellow Ribbon by MS&T Magazine at I/ITSEC 2017.
This award is a testament to the innovation and dedication put forward by Presagis employees in developing modeling and simulation tools and solutions for defense and aeronautic organizations worldwide.
From MS&T Magazine:
Presagis is a global leader providing commercial modeling, simulation and embedded software solutions to the aerospace, defense and security, and critical infrastructure markets. Presagis combines an open simulation development framework with expert professional services to help customers streamline development workflows, reduce project risks, and deliver game-quality immersive simulations. Presagis is also at the forefront of avionics software design for certifiable cockpit displays. The company serves hundreds of customers worldwide, including many of the world's most respected organizations such as Boeing, Lockheed Martin, Airbus, BAE Systems, and CAE.
Product and Services Presagis offers a combination of COTS products and services to help customers build some of the most advanced solutions in the industry. These solutions span research, design, analysis, training and operations of personnel and equipment.
Key products include:
- Creator and Terra Vista to support the creation of immersive 3D terrain and geo-accurate synthetic environments
- Vega Prime to support multi-channel visualization of large high density 3D scenes
- Ondulus IR and Ondulus Radar to support the simulation of advanced physics-based sensors
- STAGE to simulate Blue, Red and White forces in CGF scenarios
- FlightSIM and HeliSIM to simulate any combination of fixed and rotary wing aircrafts including UAVs
- VAPS XT to design touch-enabled glass vehicle cockpits
Presagis also now offers new pre-integrated UAV and Helicopter simulation platforms that can help customers build open modular research, training and operation systems in just a few days.
All these products are ITAR free which facilitates international business.
Presagis Services can help customers speed up their development, lower risks and reduce costs through:
- Consulting (Advice and Planning)
- Research and Investigation (Feasibility, Proof of Concepts, Prototypes)
- 3D Modeling (Terrain, Sites, Buildings and Infrastructures, Vehicles, Weapons, Characters and other Life Forms)
- Vehicle and Platform Modeling (aircrafts, helicopers, UAVs, Ground Vehicle, Ships, Weapons) - Combat / Engagement Simulation Modeling
- Sensor Simulation
- Visualization Systems (Maps and Image Generators)
- Training Systems (Vehicle and Payload Operation, Tasks and Procedures, Instructor Operator Stations)
- Command and Control (C2 / C4ISR) systems
- UAVs / RPAs Ground Control Station
- Cockpits Display Systems development
- Embedded Trainers
- Navigation / Aid to Decision Instruments (Synthetic Vision and Augmented Reality)
- Hardware-in-the-loop Development and Testing
- Helicopter simulator ( HELI CRAFT)
Presagis was awarded theUp-And-Coming yellow ribbon by MS&T Magazine at I/ITSEC 2017.