This year, the launch of Modeling & Simulation Suite 19 is bringing a ton of new features and functionalities.
Whether it be native UE4 exports, X-Plane integration, realistic marine environments, or slung load abilities for aircraft, Suite 19 is packed with new and exciting components. As if that weren’t enough, we are also adding a new member to the Ondulus sensor family by introducing a new product: Ondulus LiDAR.
New in Creator 19
- New mode Power Users via separate command line executable.
- Empowers Users to run OpenFlight and Creator Python Scripts on OpenFlight databases.
- Separate Draw Vertex Normals and Draw Light Normals.
- Independent control over whether Vertex Normals or Light Point Normals are rendered.
- Normals are now visually distinguishable by their Colour and Normal Length
- Clamp Texture resolution for load and render performance
- Selection-based geometry rendering optimization
- More robust support for existing formats, and added support new texture formats, including XPM – PSD (PhotoShop), and ICO - PBM & PGM.
- Improves rendering speed of high polygon models.
- Interactive help and reference in script editor
- Several additional operations made available through scripting
- Building Wizard additions and enhancements to clutter options.
- Support for Polygonal fonts for Sign Wizard.
New In Terra Vista 19
INCREASED PERFORMANCE ACROSS ALL CDB DATASETS
- Reduced build overhead for every block in a build across all type of outputs.
- Optimized Imagery publication w/ feature burn-in.
- Improved flattening algorithm & smoothing around flattened areas.
- Open Street Map Importer: load OSM and PBF files directly into Terra Vista.
- Automatically attribute typical/ common features with CDB attribution.
New In Vega Prime 19
NEW MARINE FEATURES
- New GPU-based wave generation (CUDA).
- Wave Spectrum Energy Models.
- Leeward wave dampening.
- Improved light reflection & shading rendering.
- Increased mesh resolution.
CIGI 4.0 SUPPORT
- Control of sun, moon, & starfield via CIGI Celestial Sphere Control packet.
- Extended Entity Type CIGI Entity Control packet.
- Enabling FX on entity based on it appearance state (e.g.: smoke on damaged entity, or missiletrail).
- Optimized support many simultaneous light sources in the same scene.
- Benefit night scenes with many light sources and many lights on moving models.
New in HeliSIM 19 and FlightSIM 19
SLUNG LOAD DYNAMIC SIMULATION
- Tool to train helicopter pilots with operation of slung loads
- Single & multi-cable slung load dynamics (HeliSIM only).
- Slung load dynamics integrated STAGE+Vega Prime.
EQUATION EDITOR ENHANCEMENTS
- Intuitive manipulation of mathematical terms.
- Click-and-drag existing/new terms anywhere in the equation.
PROFILE ANALYSIS TOOL
- New Profile Preview tool.
- New Profile Compare window .
- Generate report to list all differences in selected profile.
- Compare systems, logic, & implementation.
- Alternative dynamics simulation engine for X-Plane users.
- Demonstrate integration of FlightSIM/HeliSIM w/X-Plane’s virtual cockpits.
- Leverage database & visuals offered by X-Plane.
New in Ondulus IR 19
- Increased realism: adds visible secondary reflections to OTW view.
- Increase realism infrared simulation for: Near-Infrared (NIR) Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) Mid-Wave Infrared (MWIR).
MULTIPLE SENSOR SUPPORT
- Simultaneous support for multiple sensor views and ability to simulate & compare complex sensor fusion combinations.
- Fusion of multiple sensor sources & images together.
- Import external fusion sources to other objects in the scene at runtime.
- Capacity to vary water depth variation with bathymetry dataset.
DYNAMIC THERMAL TRANSFER
- Simulate dynamic thermal transfer from one surface to another.
- Ability to use cues to indicate if a platform with a heat source was present, and for how long.
- Allow user to configure how platforms will transfer heat (warm-up or cool-down) .
- New file viewer to evaluate materialization of 3D models.
New in Ondulus Radar 19
NEW MODE: RANGE WHILE SEARCH (RWS)
- Incorporates Track While Scan (TWS) and Single Target Track (STT) sub-modes.
IMPROVED JAMMERS AND COUNTER MEASURES
- Augment simulated capacity to react to counter measure simulations.
- RGS: Range Gate Stealer Electronic Warfare technology.
- FTG: False Target Generation of radar image generator.
IMPROVED USER CONTROLS
- Antenna Aperture.
- Azimuth Scan Rate.
- Simulate Gain Control.
- Video Transfer Function.
- Emitter Offset.
New: Ondulus LiDAR
We are proud to introduce the newest member of the Ondulus family.
NEW LIDAR SIMULATION
- Point generation from 50K to 300K per sec.
- Scan pattern types: Classic /Complex / Raster-like.
- Physically-based reflection model for laser interaction with objects material & face orientation.
- Simulation of single return per laser pulse.
- Geo-referencing of LiDAR returns using perfect GPS & IMU information.
- Open and flexible architecture that supports replacing systems for customization.
- Correlation synthetic world.
- OGC CDB Support.
- View point cloud in context.
- Take advantage of materialized 3D database.
- Capacity to integrate with existing data protocol ( LCM ).
Are you Ready for 19?
Whether you are new to Presagis products, or are a returning customer, our customer service department stands ready to help you. From new purchase, to maintenance renewal, contact Presagis to take advantage of all the new features and enhancements in M&S Suite 19.