What is VELOCITY 5D?
VELOCITY 5D (V5D) provides ultimate flexibility to rapidly create or consume geospatial 3D digital twins using a secure and scalable solution so you can simulate, collaborate, and make better decisions. We help bring context to your data, so you can focus on what matters.
Dealing with the digital transformation of GIS data?
An explosion of data from a variety of devices, and connected possibilities, will see our world generate 10,000 times more data than is already in existence. Agencies, companies, and countries are consistently collecting more data than they can process and analyze – impacting the need for critical and complex decision making.
V5D + GIS Data
V5D is a software ecosystem that revolutionizes the way in which you manage the production of digital twins and large virtual environments. By combining best-of-breed tools with next generation architecture, V5D provides breakthrough performance in geo-localized content management. From 2D to 3D, you can seamlessly transform diverse GIS data streams into rich, multispectral environments, complete with pattern of life, humans, crowds, traffic, interactions, and behaviors. The result is a digital twin that delivers more than area, space, and time – it delivers the fifth dimension: context.
What Makes V5D Different?
V5D is a new approach aimed at streamlining and integrating massive amounts of GIS data to produce large, realistic 3D virtual environments.
V5D creates Simulation-Ready, high fidelity 3D content:
- Rapid generation of 3D content, with simple to use workflow and repeatability.
- Live-editing capabilities, view and review data live and not after it’s been generated.
- Massive library of 3D Building Templates for enhancing realism for a specific location
V5D is Flexible:
- From big data to no data, V5D has the flexibility to ingest vast amounts and formats of GIS data to create geospatial digital twin.
- AI/ML algorithms can extract building footprints, vegetation and automatically generate 3D content.
- Transform data from one format to another and interoperate between different formats.
V5D is Scalable and Modular:
- Cloud infrastructure allows rapid digital twins creation at scale, enabling country-scale production in hours, not days/months.
- MOSA (Modular Open Systems Approach) allows users to break the big problems into smaller ones. Open APIs allow Presagis to support the hundreds of third-party vendors that use our tools and a growing market that is increasingly asking for interoperability.
V5D allows large-scale environments to be created in hours, not days or months.
How can V5D help you create the world?
Flexible, cross-platform, and cloud-ready, V5D offers a way forward for organizations looking for a centralized asset management approach that scales with evolving requirements.
- Production of simulation-ready 3D environments
- Reliability: Standardize workflows
- Stay up-to-date with updates of sources
- Fuse new data into existing base map
- Ensure correlation: multiple outputs with the same inputs
- Maintain quality – Repeatable processes are key to QA.
- Processing large amount of GIS data to reduce production time
- Extracting content whenever vector source information is missing or is out of date
INTEGRATION OF GEOSPATIAL DATA & REAL-TIME ANALYTICS
- Support rapid decision making
- Interaction of users with scenarios
- Support critical and complex decision making through simulation as a service
Download the V5D Use Case Overview
Learn how V5D is being used to create virtual environments and digital twins. Use cases include:
- Smart City: Transportation | Traffic | Crowd Management
- Disaster Preparedness: Flooding | Emergency Medical Services (EMS) | Event Response & Planning
- Infrastructure: Oil & Gas | Ports | Airports | Railways
- Critical Infrastructure: Nuclear Plant
- Urban Planning
Make your Data Valuable
V5D provides breakthrough performance in geo-localized content management. From 2D to 3D you can seamlessly transform diverse GIS data streams into rich, multi-spectral environments, complete with pattern of life, humans, crowds, traffic, interactions, and behaviors.