Enhance. Visualize. Immerse.
Vega Prime is a comprehensive visualization toolkit that not only lets you create and deploy game-quality visuals and electro-optical sensor views for simulations, but allows you to scale and extend the application to achieve high-density scenes across wide geographic areas in real-time.
Providing an extremely flexible 3D visualization environment, Vega Prime's modular environment lets developers add or modify features, and seamlessly connect, interoperate and synchronize across systems.
Reach unprecedented levels of realism using dynamic shadows, high-resolution detail, sophisticated atmospheric models, 3D clouds, natural vegetation, and realistic night scenes.
Vega Prime is ideally suited for the efficient rendering of very large, high-resolution areas – from out-of-the-window content to highly realistic sensor views when combined with Ondulus-family sensors.
Vega Prime supports VR devices. Built with the OpenVR SDK, Vega Prime supports devices such as Oculus Rift and HTC Vive. Samples are included within Vega Prime to demonstrate the use of each.
How can Vega Prime benefit you?
- Add, Modify, and Extend Features: Flexible architecture lets you stay current with the market’s new demands and innovations.
- Maintain and Reuse Content across Systems: Platform independence lets you develop on one platform and deploy on another.
- Designed for Training and Simulation: From marine and coastal to land and air, supports true-to-life visuals with country-sized databases.
- Fast, Real-Time Performance: Smart resource management lets you avoid bottlenecks and diagnose problems to deliver 60Hz deterministic performance.
- Presagis M&S Suite: Integration within the Presagis M&S Suite means uninterrupted workflow and collaboration in the creation of databases; from terrain and models, to simulation and visualization.