It's all about adapting
The CRAFT series’ open architecture design delivers unprecedented freedom to customize a platform that can be easily adapted to meet your tactical and procedural training, or operational goals.
Presagis can build and deliver your custom simulator at a very competitive cost with short delivery time. From full software to complete full fight simulators with hardware, Presagis delivers astounding dynamics and realism to match your requirements.
CRAFT Series for tactical or procedural training
The Presagis CRAFT Series simulators are platforms designed for clients that require high-fidelity simulation solutions that are competitively priced. Our customized CRAFT can cover a wide range of training situations.
A CRAFT Turnkey simulator typically includes:
- Flight and subsystems simulation models
- Reproduction of HMI interfaces and avionic displays
- Geo typical synthetic environments
- Rich Scenarios with interactive 3D models
- Instructor operator station
- Hardware, from simple ground control stations to full flight motion cockpits.
- Training on systems and subsystems such as NAVAIS or FMS
- Training in degraded visual environment
- Man Unmanned Teaming situations and environments
- Ownship recovery due to environmental events such as fires, mean winds, or turbulences
- Slung load operation and winching
- Deck landing in rough seas
- Target tracking of convoys in civilian environments
- Role play station for instructor to pilot enemy aircraft alongside level D simulators
Simulators grow with their users.
Rest assured that with Presagis, your simulator has been built on a modular platform. Through the use of Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) tools in an open architecture, CRAFT solutions offer unprecedented freedom to continuously customize and build.
Each CRAFT has been designed for the training community and boasts high-fidelity flight and avionics systems with physics-based IR, Radar sensors and weapons, as well as built-in Computer Generated Forces.
The flexibility of the CRAFT Series’ modular, open-architecture system allows for Presagis to adapt the platform to your specific needs.