Develop. Emulate. Simulate.
Ondulus Radar delivers the ability to add high-fidelity, high-performance, physics-based radar sensor simulation into a wide variety of applications.
Part of the Presagis M&S Suite, Ondulus Radar can simulate the behavior of both ground-based radar at a given geographic location and radar onboard a simulated vehicle or aircraft. In a research or testing environment, this permits a greater understanding of how visibility, distance, mobility and speed affects your applications.
Ondulus Radar is part of an end-to-end modeling and simulation framework that includes:
- Database and 3D modeling tools
- Terrain material classification tools
- Computer Generated Forces (CGF)
- Flight Dynamics and modeling
Users can model and develop their own simulated radar simulations, performance settings, and behaviors associated to common types of manufactured radar.
A non-specific tool, Ondulus Radar is typically used for training and research purposes by public and private corporations, government entities, and universities.
Combined with VAPS XT, Ondulus Radar can be packaged to bring maximum realism and provide the operation modes required for task training (e.g. environmental conditions), research and development test bench.
Ondulus Radar modes include the following:
- RBGM: Real Beam Ground Map
- MTI: Moving Target Indication
- Strip SAR: Strip Synthetic Aperture Radar
- Spot SAR: Spot Synthetic Aperture Radar
- ISAR: Inverse Synthetic Aperture Radar
- STT: Single Target Track
- TWS: Track While Scan
- DBS: Doppler Beam Sharpening
- GMTI: Ground Moving Target Indication (supported in RBGM and SAR)
- On/Off/Standby (passive)
How can Ondulus Radar benefit you?
- Full Control: Full control of every radar parameter (such as transmitter power, frequency, pulse width, etc.) means you can match operations to your requirements.
- Wide Performance Range: Impressive 64-bit computational performance permits use in very high-density scenes and scenarios.
- Supports OGC CDB Format: To maximize reusability interoperability, Ondulus Radar supports the OGC CDB format.
- Wide Export Capabilities: Developed in Canada, Ondulus Radar is a product that can be integrated in any solution, allowing it to be deployed and supported almost anywhere in the world.