Sensor vision is one of the most important advantages on today’s battlefield.
It allows warfighters and intelligence collectors to see further and better than the enemy does – especially in reduced or remote visual environments.
Sensor training has become an essential component of today’s simulation requirements – both on and above the battlefield.
- Ondulus Radar delivers the ability to add high-fidelity, high-performance physics-based radar sensor simulation into wide variety of applications.
- Ondulus IR gives the ability to add realistic physics-based infrared sensor simulation to your research, training or mission planning environments
- Ondulus LiDAR delivers the ability to create physics-based LiDAR simulations.
- Ondulus NVG gives the ability to add realistic physics-based night-vision-goggles (NVG) sensor simulation to your research, training or mission planning environments.
- Ondulus LLLTV is the newsest member of the Ondulus family and provides the ability to simulate physics-based simulation of low light level television sensors.