PRESAGIS MEASURES TO ENSURE SAFETY DURING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC
March 16, 2020
Since the beginning of the COVID-19 outbreak, Presagis has been proactively taking measures to ensure the safety of its customers, employees and their families, while ensuring the continuity of its operations. These are extraordinary times, with major travel restrictions, lock downs and school closures in many countries around the world.
The wellness, health and safety of all our stakeholders is our highest priority, while we remain focused on supporting our customers and providing them with the best service.
**Business Continuity/Support **
Presagis is committed to support training and operations under our customer’s direction. Where possible, we have maintained our support structure and personnel in order to ensure that our customers are able to continue with their mission critical tasks. We have put in place a series of policies and systems to enable most of our staff to work remotely, so your regular points of contact at Presagis are still available to respond to your needs. Our Technical Support teams are also prepared to respond and committed to keeping you operational.
Presagis understands that we are delivering es-sential services needed for the continuity of your operations. In order to maintain our support, we implemented the following measures at all of our locations:
Access to our locations and cleaning protocols
- Presagis has put in to effect strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols for its facilities, which will be maintained as long as required,
- Presagis monitors access to its locations and observes quarantine guidance for visitors, employees or suppliers who visited or transited through outbreak areas and local guidance from governments around the world,
Meetings and gatherings
- All face-to-face meetings will be minimized
- Gatherings of 20 people or more will be avoided
- Group meetings held via virtual meeting tools
- Seating areas of cafeterias: where available cafeterias remains open, but seating areas will be closed to minimize contact
On premise work
- Based on the latest government recommendations from various countries, we have asked our employees who can work from home to do so until April 3
- Work will continue to be executed off-site and on-site if essential, to ensure operational continuity
- On-site staff will follow best practice measures to minimize contact
- Business travel is limited to activities that are directly related to providing critical services to our customers, and, if allowed by local regulations.
- Emergency medical support remains in place for all our employees
- All government/local regulations are strictly followed
Events Finally, the Covid-19 pandemic is impacting gatherings, events, and, of course, tradeshows. Because Presagis is rigorously practicing the advice of experts for social distancing, we have chosen to currently suspend our involvement with any industry tradeshows (around the world) until the threat of infection has been removed and health officials deem it safe to once again participate in large crowd events.
If you have any questions or comments, please get in touch with your local contact,
Sincerely, JM Briere, General Manager, Presagis