PRESAGIS is pleased to invite you to a dinner conference at the Canadian Embassy in Paris.
The evening’s theme is "NEW SIMULATION AND VIRTUAL REALITY TECHNOLOGIES FOR THE ERA OF AEROMOBILITY"
- Date & Time : Tuesday, November 5, 2019 from 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm
- Where : Official residence of the Ambassador - 135, rue du Faubourg Saint-Honoré, Paris 8th
This conference is free to attend and will focus on simulation and virtual reality technologies. Discussion and presentations are aimed at decision-makers in the aeronautics, defense and security sectors as well as mobility managers.
Organized by Presagis, a leader in simulation and 3D synthetic environments for military and civil applications, this conference is a unique opportunity to assemble simulation experts in order to present and discuss concrete examples.
Our guest speakers include :
- Ashish Kapoor : UAV Project Manager, Microsoft — Develop a high fidelity simulation for autonomous systems using artificial intelligence
- David Neveu : Project Director, NGC Aerospace — Design by modeling and validate by simulation of autonomous embedded software
- Sebastien Loze : Industry Director, Simulations, Epic Games — Accelerate the development and deployment of simulation applications using game engines
Please note that the majority of presentations will be in French.
To take advantage of this opportunity, we invite you to register for this event by completing the form below.
Because places are limited, we encourage you to register as soon as possible to avoid missing out. Once registered, you will receive a confirmation.
For any additional information, please contact Philippe Petitjean, by téléphone at 07 82 99 65 01
or via email : [email protected].