THIS EVENT TOOK PLACE ON NOVEMBER 22, 2017
Come join us at the RAF Club in London on Wednesday, November 22nd as we discuss challenges and innovative solutions for implementing modern user interfaces in a safe environment. This unique seminar brings together Presagis and Wind River as industry leaders to present:
- Use of touch and gestures in avionics design.
- Animations within modern UI principles.
- Challenges developing for high-definition (HD) and large area displays (LAD).
- IMA and partitioned systems.
- Application of ARINC 661 principles.
- A courtesy lunch will be followed by technical demonstrations from Presagis, Wind River, MathWorks and General Dynamics.
Presagis' VAPS User Group
A European forum for users of VAPS, QCG, VAPS XT and ARINC 661 tools to discuss and exchange experiences. Join us to hear about future product plans and to contribute to them.
- User case study.
- Preview of upcoming product releases
- Live demonstration of key features.
- Presagis product road maps.
- Q&A Sessions; share feedback with Presagis engineers and management.
- 1 on 1 sessions with expert users to discuss needs or challenges.
Where and When
Time: 9:30 a.m. to 6 p.m. Date: Wednesday, November 22nd, 2017 Location: Royal Air Force Club 128 Piccadilly, Mayfair London W1J 7PY
Contact: Carlos Carpio, Marketing Manager [email protected]
View the agenda.